This picture completion game captures a child’s attention while stimulating a mental focus, attention to detail and part-whole perception skills. Uniquely designed base will hold up to 15 (8 1/2 “x 14”) picture sheets. Several children can play. Child throws the die to win a color and remove one square for a chance to guess what the picture is. Each child takes a turn until the picture is identified. Then the squares are replaced, the top picture is pulled out and you are ready to play again with the next picture.
15 preprinted pictures provided. Make your own pictures using legal sized paper. Use children’s drawings, photocopies of objects or scenes, pasted up worksheets or photographs – only your imagination limits the use of this game.
- Develops 2 pre-reading subskills-visual closure and part/whole perception
- Stimulates mental focus and attention to detail.
- Entertains young children for long periods.
- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 11.5 x 2 inches
- Product Weight: 5 pounds
- Recommended Age: 4 – 7 years
- Brand: TGT
- Product Code: CM1
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Picture Completion